Scalable, Local and Available Inventory Solutions
Key Services offers a scalable logistics network for our clients to store inventory directly, or for us to manage for them. We offer national services in the United States and Canada. With over 900 UPS locations in the nation, as well as our proximity to a major FedEx hub, through same-day ground delivery or pick-up, we can ensure that parts and equipment are available when you need it. Clients use their Custom Web Portal with Data Analytics for real time inventory ordering, tracking and product status. Your inventory is quickly and easily scalable based on needs, operations or seasonality.
Key Services has unlocked simplicity for your logistics planning. Our certified technicians and engineers have been compiling a repairs knowledge base for the past 10 years. We have built extensive knowledge around part demand, failure rates, and repair issues. In addition to inventory solutions, our clients can return damaged inventory to our technology center for repair and redistribution.
Key Services has unlocked simplicity for your logistics planning.
- Reduces Inventory Management and Infrastructure Costs
- Shortens System Downtime
- Improves Equipment and Process Reliability
- Provides Single Source Logistics Solutions
- Extends Equipment Life Cycle
- 88% of Businesses are within 2 hours of a UPS field stocking location
- Onsite Service Partner with a network of 10K technicians
- Direct Shipping with Same Day, Overnight, and Blind Service options
- 910 UPS Locations Worldwide
- Key Services is located near a major FedEx Hub
- Advanced Exchange/Finished Goods
Contact us for warehousing options