Scalable, Local and Available Inventory Solutions
Key Services offers a scalable logistics network for our clients to store inventory directly, or for us to manage for them. With over 900 UPS locations worldwide, through same-day ground delivery or pick-up, we can ensure that parts and equipment are available when you need it. Clients use the Key Services’ Custom Web Portal with Data Analytics for real time inventory ordering, tracking and product status. Inventory is quickly and easily scalable based on needs, operations or seasonality.
Our certified technicians and engineers have been compiling a repairs knowledge base for the past 10 years. We have built extensive knowledge around part demand, failure rates, and repair issues. In addition to inventory solutions, our clients can return damaged inventory to our technology center for repair and redistribution.
Here are 10 Benefits from Using Key Services’ UPS Logistics Services:
1. Reduces Inventory Management and Infrastructure Costs
2. Shortens System Downtime
3. Improves Equipment and Process Reliability
4. Provides Single Source Logistics Solutions
5. Extends Equipment Lifecycle
6. 88% of Businesses are within 2 hours of a UPS field stocking location
7. Onsite Service Partner with a network of 10K technicians
8. Direct Shipping with Same Day, Overnight, and Blind Service options
9. 910 Locations Worldwide
10. Advanced Exchange/Finished Goods
Key Services has unlocked simplicity for your logistics planning.