Why choose Key Services as your technical service provider?
For 40 years, Key Services' mission has been to unlock simplicity for our clients. Whether you are an OEM or a third party service company, we can provide technical service solutions to meet your needs. Here's how we do it:
- Key Services is ISO 9001:2008 certified. We are committed to continual improvement and customer satisfaction with 100+ procedures documented.
- Key Services is experienced. In business since 1976, our technicians average more than 16 years of industry experience and our leadership team averages 22 years of industry experience.
- Key Services is reliable. Our reverse engineering capabilities means repairs are done right.
- Key Services is responsive. You know you can reach us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year through our customized web portal.
- Key Services is knowledgeable. Our technicians and engineers have been developing a knowledge base for over 10 years that spans a variety of equipment made by dozens of manufacturers.
- Key Services is scalable. We are process-driven, have a flexible labor force, and use strategic partnerships to expand our footprint to include facilities across the US. We have 180,000 square feet of warehouse space for inventory management and room for rapid expansion.
- Key Services is flexible. Our services include depot repair, maintenance contracts, advanced exchange programs, and project management.
- Key Services is quality-focused. We have over 150 test beds that we use to verify the quality of our repairs.
- Key Services is nimble. We can respond to clients' needs quickly and efficiently.
- Key Services supports diversity. Key Services is certified as a women's business enterprise through the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) as well as a Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB).